2018 Larson FX 1850 TL W/ Evinrude 90
Reg.- $45,530 Sale- $36,499
The Fish-ability of these boats is amazing! Plenty of room for rods, storage for gear, live-wells and seating. There are plenty of options that make the FX not only a hardcore fishing boat, but also a family boat for, tubing, skiing or just cruising around on the water. Turbo swings, additional bow pads for extra seating, bimini tops are all options to make your Larson FX experience one you will never forget!
- The Larson FX Series is an outstanding Deep-V fishing platform
- With the FX 1750 having an 8' beam, and the FX 1850 and 2020 an 8' 6" bean, ride quality and dryness are just a few good reasons to consider the Larson FX!
- Extremely competitive pricing gets you into a fully rigged Larson FX for thousands less than other brands!
- All of our boars are physically water tested prior to deliver to make sure propping, rigging and performance is 100%
- Impulse Midnight Sky - Stripe
- Impulse Midnight Sky - Hull Side
- Impulse Midnight Sky - Deck
- Impulse Midnight Sky - Console
- Impulse Midnight Sky - Bottom
- Carbon/Silver Interior/Seats
- Evinrude Tiller Handle Kit
- Evinrude 90
- Std 4000# Trailer w/Whl - Blk
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Load Guides
- Transom Saver
- Rockford Fosgate Stereo Pkg
- Fishing Seat With Pedestal
- Bow Rails
- Stern Rails
- Storage Cover
Boomerang Marine and Sports has been honored to receive Larson's "Dealer Of The Year" award, along with their "President's Award" twice. These awards go to dealers WORLD-WIDE! These are the two highest awards given out by Larson. These awards don't just reflect sales, but the extra miles Boomerang and our staff take to ensure customers have a great experience before, during, and after the sale!
We Strive to make your boating experience a memorable one, and look forward to assisting you on your Larson purchase!
We invite you to stop by and check out our in-stock Larson FX boats. Seeing these beautiful boats first hand will allow you to see the hard work, detail and thought that goes into building Larson FX boats!